Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Medical-student - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Medical-student > Topics

Subject: Chronic Pain
Replies: 1 Views: 1026

alludame 30.11.08 - 03:28am
hi...i am looking 4 some advice re my chronic back pain...i have L1 - L3 herniations...sciatica...basically my back is in constant pain...i have been this way 4 a little over 2 yrs now...my doctor was subscribing me pain killers until this month when her receptionist informed me that my urinalysis work came back inconclusive...so now they cannot prescribe narcotics 2 me anymore as per pain contract...i asked 'then what am i supposed to do?'...and receptionist said i need 2 find another doctor...i am very worried about this...im 1 day from Zero painkillers!...i know i ran out of meds early last mo...then went 4 scripts & was tested...i never mentioned this 2 my dr because in the past i told her my meds weren't enough...she told me that if they're not working then why did i need them & why waste the , & in that case she would just stop giving them 2 me...my sister in law was actually there & heard this...from that point fwd i have been scared to talk to my dr...i need my meds...what can i do? *

fanking 30.12.08 - 02:06pm
Im so sorry about yo bak pains,is their anythng the doctors cn do to stop the pains permanetly. *

* Medical-student Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Medical-student

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits